Friday, August 7, 2009

Still from my other archives. Obviously i won't be doing these this often.

Ok. I give up on trying to get one of these out regularly. But I've been listening to some music I figured I needed to share. I don't remember if I've posted some of these before...

THE APPRECIATION POST- is an electropop group that i'm sort of obsessed with right now. Amazing hooks and sweet synth solos. yeah, synth solos.
www.purevolume.com/theappreciationpost

BLUE FOUNDATION- Is another techno/trance group that shares resemblance to VNV NATION. They're a little softer, though. anyway, thanks chris for this one.
www.myspace.com/bluefoundation

ELLIOT SMITH- is sort of a simon/garfunkel/bright eyes knock off. he's good though, easier to get into sort of. and if you don't know who bright eyes is, you should check them out too.
I can't find a website, sorry. just search/torrent his "From a basement on the hill" album.

MADNESS- is a british mod ska band from a while back. they're really really cool. The original hardcore ska, not the No Doubt tish. check them out too. No website again, just youtube 'em. (and thanks to Kayte for this one)

over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment