Friday, August 7, 2009

These posts are from my facebook group, Musicpagers, and they are almost painful to look at for me. I was such a pretentious prick back then.

Sorry everyone...what with the snow and all, I forgot to do this last week.

-ANIMAL COLLECTIVE is pretty mainstream, they are one of my favorite bands of all time...they do however sometime cross the line over into the realm of super obnoxiousness. They are musically geniusical, though, and are worth checking out.
www.myspace.com/animalcollectivelective>


-THEY CAME FROM THE STARS I SAW THEM is a group with a slight resemblance to Flipron, but possibly better. They're sort of an electrofunk band, with dabblings in all the other genres, though.
www.myspace.com/theycamefromthestarsisawthem



-MERIWETHER is an alternative rock band that is one of my favorites right now. They have amazing hooks/verses, yet the music isn't that complicated, so it's fun to listen to in the car.
And all the tracks on purevolume are downloadable.

purevolume.com/meriwether


-MOGWAI is indescribable, is without vocals, and is not for everyone. Just check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment